Monday, August 31, 2015

Blogs Now Up On My Page By Contents, August 2015

Here are some of my latest blogs that I've posted over the past month - three big investigations and one positive story. If you find any links that are broken, please let me know. Here are some of the following...

"INVESTIGATION: Napa's VINE Transit Under the Blogger's Microscope - Actual Truth about the Website?"

This short investigative blog questions Napa's transit provider which I discovered that the transit agency failed to update their website regarding the use of the Clipper Card (no photos were used).

"INVESTIGATION: A Troubling Trend Among San Francisco Public School Students?"

This short blog gives my take on what I discovered while I was correcting math exams at San Jose State University, despite being an English major.

"INVESTIGATION: Where Do You Find Stuff at a Local Mall? The Sad Truth About Finding Directions at Department Stores"

In my two-year investigation, I expose how some big-chain department stores and local malls, finding out if those have any signage pointing in the correct direction, and where to find services and public restrooms. (No photos were used for security reasons.)

"Part One of Two - Chak's Take: Why is this Blogger a Huge Fan of Ron Gleeson?"

One of my most successful stories is about a writer that was good enough to put long sports stories and his great success. So what attracted me to read his articles? (Contains pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The editor of this blog has the right to edit or delete any comments that involves the use of any offensive language. Please be considerate to people that has commented on my post. This is not a social networking site, so please use proper formatting. If linked via Facebook, the editor asks that all questions and comments are to be posted on Facebook.