Tuesday, November 11, 2014

UPCOMING BLOG PREVIEW - The Preview of Solar: More Worries for Customers?

Solar panels were not supposed to worry their customers. But that is what a report by KTVU Channel 2 said. In a video posted on November 10, 2014, residents were having problems with how the system worked and how defective materials are putting them in a big hole.

KTVU -

Home Depot was the provider for BP Solar panels. My review of the video report uncovered that SolarCity was not involved or mentioned in the video, but a March 20, 2010 release said that SolarCity decided to partner with Home Depot in 92 of it's stores in California.

My findings uncovered that SolarCity not only has operations at their regional offices in California like Morgan Hill, Livermore, Berkeley, and Foster City, but also maintains a huge presence at most, but not all Home Depot stores. In addition to seeing interesting items at Home Depot stores, I tried to see if some of my visits to selected Home Depot stores (Milpitas, San Ramon, Livermore, and most recently, Pleasanton), have actual SolarCity booths in them. The only location that did not have a SolarCity booth was in Milpitas in my several attempts to look for one.

So how did my things unfold? In my in-depth blog which is scheduled to be out on November 25, 2014, I took an in-depth look at the solar companies based in the Bay Area, including SolarCity, and heard voices from some people, including my father. Please do look forward to my blog then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The editor of this blog has the right to edit or delete any comments that involves the use of any offensive language. Please be considerate to people that has commented on my post. This is not a social networking site, so please use proper formatting. If linked via Facebook, the editor asks that all questions and comments are to be posted on Facebook.