Thursday, September 28, 2017

CHAK'S EDITORIAL - #ONLYONKYLE: Roberta Gonzales to leave KPIX, start own production company; Chak's Critique of Rich Lieberman of 415 Media

A LONGTIME PERSONALITY LEAVING THE STATION

This blogger is the first person to report the news. I have learned about Roberta Gonzales's departure from KPIX as soon as I discovered the post. Roberta Gonzales is leaving KPIX channel 5 and will no longer be with the station after September 29, according to her Facebook announcement.

She has announced that she will be starting her own production company independent from any TV station. Here is her announcement I embedded to show my readers what it is.



It was a privilege for me to listen her to weather reports over on KCBS Radio every morning for the past several years, even as a blogger. Roberta always tried to make weather reports in less than 2 minutes even after KCBS traffic reports from a personality named Kim Wonderley. It is very sad for me to hear hear departure from the station, but I hope to see her someday and thank her for the weather reports over the years.

CRITIQUE AND INVESTIGATION OF RICH LIEBERMAN OF 415 MEDIA

Note below is not the full critique. This is only a brief one; the full version will be in an upcoming edition of my blog. Unlike Lieberman, I do not solicit donations from anyone and have no plans to do so - literally. 

Meanwhile, as I am sad to hear Roberta leave KPIX, for at least a couple of years, I was investigating Rich Lieberman's actual critique of others and truthfulness of Lieberman's blogs critiquing news anchors and reporters. Personally for me, there are some blogs that I found that could be infringing copyrights, particularly on portraits of news anchors from various TV stations. In a future blog, I investigate Lieberman's solicit of donations from readers while at the same time questioning about his use of someone else's photos without citation. Further, some of his comments made in his blog are also considered. I am opting not to show any of the content except for quote citation and sourced material.

But before Lieberman can respond back here with his comments, he will have to take a close look at letters he received in his comment box from CBS Corporation in some of his blogs and from what KGO said about him, as I have read the station's critique of Lieberman.

While some of Lieberman's blogs are truthful, others are more opinionated and/or offensive to me, which I'll explain in an future edition of my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The editor of this blog has the right to edit or delete any comments that involves the use of any offensive language. Please be considerate to people that has commented on my post. This is not a social networking site, so please use proper formatting. If linked via Facebook, the editor asks that all questions and comments are to be posted on Facebook.