Friday, March 4, 2016

Chak's Take: The Short Review of Vehicle Virgins

Exotic cars and the roar of the engines - from a V8 to a V10... The wonders of the vehicles and designs... It's time for me to review and look at Vehicle Virgins, particularly the founder named Parker Nirenstein - if I said this right. So what came through my mind over the past several months of looking at many videos on YouTube reflecting the founder and his two partners? In this short blog, I took a look at Vehicle Virgins from my own perspective in short, giving my brief take and who I thought was the best video that I've viewed.

Many videos on the Vehicle Virgins YouTube page puts a lot of humor - but the video on the Land Rover Range Rover had more than enough humor; so big that even I could not stop laughing. The Range Rover that they drove had plenty of crosstalk apart from engine revs and V8 sounds - but not the engine startup.

Expect my extended review of Parker Narenstein's Vehicle Virgins soon. This is only a short review from my perspective - the rest of the reviews are in a future blog, which is much longer than what I'm writing here. The question is, what other Vehicle Virgins' YouTube videos also provided one of my most laughing moments? In my extended review, there are many "happy" things, but also a few "sad" things about Vehicle Virgins.

But if Parker Narenstein and his Vehicle Virgins' team manages to spot my blog, I'll be surprised if they do also spot my social media posts...

Original Work: Kyle Chak
E-mail: chak595301@gmail.com
Twitter: @KyleSChak
REMARK: No pictures are posted on this blog due to permission concerns and the length of this blog. While all comments are welcome, please remember that as in all of my blogs, offensive language use of any kind in this blog is STRICTLY prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The editor of this blog has the right to edit or delete any comments that involves the use of any offensive language. Please be considerate to people that has commented on my post. This is not a social networking site, so please use proper formatting. If linked via Facebook, the editor asks that all questions and comments are to be posted on Facebook.