Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Paseo De San Antonio Station - Uncooperative Man in Custody

There are no pictures in this blog, as I can only tell readers about how my first day at San Jose State University went... For the most part, it was quiet for me, but the end was a brief shocker... In this brief blog, my eyes were the camera, but not my electronics like iPhones and iPads.


Its the first day of my summer session at San Jose State University. I was just getting out of my first day of my summer class getting ready to do my reading assignment at home back in San Martin, waiting for a Santa Teresa-bound light rail train to take me to Ohlone-Chynoweth from Paseo de San Antonio. Normally, everything was peaceful until something was not right...

While I was waiting for the light rail, I heard a threat from one man sitting down and shouting at a skateboarder. I was completely silent during the exchange, but it was enough for the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Transit Patrol to notice from only a few feet at Starbucks - they were sitting outside. That simple word exchange turned into a sense of suspicion for me - in other words, I suspect something was wrong.

I witnessed an arrest was made, with the man being resistant to sheriff deputies. It is not exactly known what he is arrested for, but to me, I was thinking it is anyone's guess. The bag left on the ground was not mine, but I was forced to move away from the ordeal even though no directions were given by the deputies. It was a big, but brief scare for me and several of my fellow riders who like me were waiting patiently for a light rail train. 

The three sheriff deputies who were on duty while on break at Starbucks did a great job reacting quickly. If I do see them again, I should thank them for keeping a watchful eye, and perhaps shake their hands and invite them.

Now that the scary moment is over, it's time for me to do my homework... If anyone else has inquiries, please feel free to let me know.

Original Work: Kyle Chak
E-mail: chak595301@gmail.com
Twitter: @KyleSChak

No comments:

Post a Comment

The editor of this blog has the right to edit or delete any comments that involves the use of any offensive language. Please be considerate to people that has commented on my post. This is not a social networking site, so please use proper formatting. If linked via Facebook, the editor asks that all questions and comments are to be posted on Facebook.